Ecomm Congress 2017 exceeded all expectations
Ecomm Congress 2017 exceeded all expectations and provided all the participants with really valuable knowledge, expert advice by remarkable lecturers in the sphere of digital marketing. The cherry of the cake happened to be the awards which were organized for the first time in such a format.
Boril Bogoev on Price Strategies for online marketers
Boril Bogoev showed a couple of interesting A/B tests of the different use of price labels in online stores.
1. The size of the numbers in discounts is important.
2. The order of the numbers is also important.
3. Meaningless service between two real services can increase our income several times.
4. Create discounts based on specific occasion, not just discounts. For example: Christmas discount, Easter discount. In this way the clients will know that this is a temporary discount and be urged to act because these holidays are not forever.
5. The percent discount is good to be done with round sums, otherwise is difficult for calculation.
6. Free shipping or 2.99 for a shipping? As you can see on the photo below, the second method is the best.
Borislav Arapchev on how to sell pharmaceutical products online in USA
Borislav Arapchev showed how Case Study achieved high results only for several years in USA and Kanada
1. You have to be acquainted with the legislation of the given territory on which you plan to sell.
2. Your purpose should be creating long-term brand.
3. You have to be honest with your customers, not fool them.
4. Be helpful – what, how, why, how much. There should be an answer to all these questions on your website.
Kameliya Gospodinova on the best practices in the selling of pharmaceutical products in Bulgaria
Kameliya Gospodinova showed an illustrative example of the best practices in Framar
1. Framar is the biggest online marketer of pharmaceutical products in Bulgaria.
2. Framar is developing a personal adviser for the users in online format on their website.
3. The team of the online marketers regularly develops new services on their website with which they can help and direct their visitors.
4. You can see what Framar has created on the photo below:
Petyr Dyaskov on successful Facebook Remarketing for online marketers
Petyr Dyaskov from Tendrik showed several Case studies, which helped him achieve big results at minimal expense
1. How to do targeting on Facebook
2. Petyr showed several different ways of creating effective campaigns in Facebook after we have done our targetting
3. He showed the expense and outcome of each campaign and therefore the calculation of ROI
Petyr Tsachev from Metrilo on Retention Marketing
Petyr Tsachev demonstrated visually where the unexpected problems in the Retention Marketing are hiding
1. How to use Retention Marketing
2. How to collect data
3. How to create a client profile
4. We should know how to address every client
5. We should know how to sell without attracting new customers only by following a couple of steps
Dimityr Dimitrov from Inbound on Remarketing in Online stores by using Google AdWords
There is no secret that Dimityr Dimitrov is something like a walking encyclopedia for Google AdWords
1. Explanation of RLSA
2. Display remarketing
3. We are obliged to express our creativity in the text imprint
4. How to achieve higher CTR, lower price for the click and more conversions/sells
Dimityr Savov on Ecommerce Customer Journeys 2017
Dimityr Savov pointed out what is the most important thing when starting a project
1. Preparation before the start of the business, contained in DMTS
2. How to build Retention Strategy
3. How, when and why to create Branding campaigns
4. Multi-Channel Marketing – how to run it