LUCKY BANSKO: A LOCAL ORGANIC SEARCH STAR WITH A POWERFUL SEO STRATEGY
Service: SEO Optimization
Start Date: January, 2018
Lucky Bansko is one of the leading hotels in Bansko and Bulgaria overall. A place where you can truly relax from the busy and stressful daily routine and really enjoy the service and attention you deserve.
Lucky Bansko nominations and awards:
- 2 times “BEST HOTEL IN BANSKO” by TripAdvisor
- The HIGHEST RATINGS out of all hotels in Bulgaria by TUI
- Travelife has certified it as an ECO-HOTEL
- Lucky Bansko Lucky Bansko SPA & Relax hotel is a member of the prestigious AMERICAN LUXURY GROUP – the leader in the direct access to the World’s premium luxurious hotels
Lucky Bansko operates in an EXTREMELY HIGH COMPETITION – 510 HOTELS in the area!
There are 75% OF FIXED COSTS in the industry.
Hotel’s website DIDN’T HAVE A GOOD SOLID TECHNICAL SEO FOUNDATION.
They DIDN’T HAVE A GOOD CONTENT STRATEGY and architecture too.
Although the brand is relatively popular, THEY DIDN’T HAVE MANY LINKS attracted to their link profile.
NO GOOD PRESENCE ON GOOGLE LOCAL PACK and no good Local SEO strategy respectively.
PART 1 –
Along, during the coding process, we kept the IMPROVEMENT OF THE LOADING SPEED in our mind. We’ve improved it 10 times!
WE IMPLEMENTED OF SCHEMA.ORG LOCAL BUSINESS MARKUP , that evolved into a Hotel Type, complemented with all its specific properties.
A comprehensive and ADVANCED GOOGLE MY BUSINESS OPTMIZATION Strategy For Hotels (see next slide)
PART 2 –
Google My Business
- A strategy for USER ENCOURAGEMENT TO LEAVE REVIEWS by building an automated and streamlined process system at the hotel’s reception desk.
- The branch code of the hotel and the HOTEL SCHEMA.ORG mark up were connected each other.
- A 360° DEGREE VIRTUAL TOUR was made and integrated into the contact section on the website.
- DAILY MONITORING OF THE ACCOUNT for the purpose of misappropriating and changing data from competitors through Google Map Maker.
- STIMULATING THE PROCESS of user checking at the physical object of the hotel on it’s local business listing.
- An environment and a commitment to ADD OR STORE OBJECTS IN GOOGLE MY BUSINESS was created.
- DIFFERENT IMPORTANT SIGNALS for Google My Business were implemented on the contact us page on the hotel’s website.
- A LOCAL CITATION STRATEGY that involves using user incentives to create Google Maps, Google Plus, other social networks and blogs citations of the brand of the hotel.
PART 3 –
- We performed a COMPREHENSIVE RESEARCH OF KEYWORDS AND PHRASES, used by potential clients of the hotel.
- All phrases and keywords formed the so called SEMANTIC CORE and sub-cores of the hotel.
- We used these semantic cores and sub-cores and created a document to REWORK THE CURRENT CONTENT STRUCTURE of the website.
- As a result: the CURRENT CONTENT WAS REWRITTEN and extended and some new sections were created.
- The fundamental part here is the Bansko section. During the research we’ve found that Bansko is a very popular and attractive location, so we decided to make a DEDICATED SECTION ON THE WEBSITE enriched with info about the location – traditions, geographic characteristics, ski season, restaurants and nightlife, festivals and holidays.
- A BLOG CONTENT STRATEGY with a scheduling plan was created and connected to that strategy too.
PART 4 –
We used Lucky Orange Sostware to monitor what people had been doing on the websites pages.
HeatMap analysis was performed too.
Some changes were implemented according to the information collected from these sostwares.
2017 VS 2016
- 343.60% More Organic Traffic
- 603.65% More Pageviews
- 315.94% More New Visitors
- 35.42% Better Avg. Time on Page
- 29.60% Exit Rate Improvement
- 5132 Backlinks Attracted
- 44 Domain Rating On Ahrefs
- 39 URL Rating On Ahrefs
|INDIVIDUAL NIGHTS||4 730||6 373|
|INVESTMENT LENGTH||1.00 year||1.00 year|
Video review by the Marketing Manager of Lucky Bansko – Mariana Petrova