What is ON-PAGE SEO TECHNICAL ANALYSIS?
SEO Analysis of your website is very important to understand its current status. The analysis is divided into several processes, the main ones being structural information, speed, On-Page condition, Off-Page condition, design, usability, internal links, keyword ranking, and inbound links to your web site, for which an analysis is made for each.
Why it is needed
The analysis is divided into several processes, the main ones being structural information, speed, On-Page condition, Off-Page condition, design, usability, internal links, keyword ranking, and inbound links to your web site, for which an analysis is made for each.
SPEED IS IMPORTANT
YOUR WEBSITE SPEED DEPENDS ON SEVERAL FACTORS:
- Give priority to the visible content.
- Avoid redirects from landing pages.
- Minimize the HTML of the page.
- Reduce the response time of the server.
- Optimize image size.
- Minimize the CSS code on your website.
- Take advantage of browser caching.
- Enable compression on the web site.
Usability – IT IS IMPORTANT FOR YOUR WEBSITE TO BE EASY TO USE.
You need to know that it is important that your website is easy to use, that even a user without a lot of experience can find what they are looking for:
- Avoid the cues hiding the content.
- Avoid browser plug-ins.
- Use readable font sizes.
- Response or mobile design configuration.
- Test window frames.
- Analyze your target touch zones.
- Consider call-to-action buttons.
- Be careful with the navigation buttons.
- Edit adjacent or overlapping zones.
- Test on all devices and browsers.
SCHEMA.ORG MARKUP IS AN EXTEREMELY IMPORTANT FACTOR
The main markings on one page should contain:
- • Organization – describes the company
- • LocalBusiness – marks the site as a local business
- • WebSite – Describes the entire web site
- • Breadcrumps – describes the paths to the website
- • Product – describes the products
- • Aggregate Rating – shows stars (ratings)
- • Article – describes the publications
COMBINED ANALYSIS ON-PAGE plus OFF-PAGE
It’s important for a site to be properly analyzed in relation to On-Page and Off-Page so you can get a clear idea of its current status. The data from these parameters is used afterwards for the necessary adjustments of every site.
Major On-Page and Off-Page analyzes should contain:
- • Inbound links and outbound links.
- • Internal links and content.
- • Review of H1, H2, H3 tags and titles.
- • Research of meta descriptions and Robots.txt.
- • Meta robots tag and HTTP status code.
- • XML Sitemap and RSS feed
- • www. / non-www. and Error 404 page.
- • URLs and rel = canonical
- • SEO rankings and Broken links
- • Photos – titles, descriptions, and alternative tags
- • Sharing and Social buttons engagement
- • Trust and authority – Domain Authority.
Content analysis is a part of the complete SEО audit of a website and should not be underestimated. The content itself forms the basis of a really successful strategy in search engines optimization.
This type of analysis can be applied to 2 cases – if you already have a content or you are about to get such a strategy. It includes the following elements:
- • Detailed keyword analysis for your business niche or analysis and research, if you still don’t have such an analysis.
- • Creation of informational architecture of your website or review of such exisitng architecture.
- • Analysis of the main efficiency metrics and your content strategy’s success: branding, social engage, sells generation, dropout level, time spent on the site’s pages, unique page review, new visitors, returning visitors and clients, link attraction.
- • Creation of content and matrix strategy – they will direct you what content will be made, in what form, for which type of audience and with which purpose.
- • Semantic text analysis according to the semantic factors Google uses to make an assessment of your content.
- • Оn-page content optimization of the site’s pages.
- • Tracking and implementation of the best content practices required by Google.
- • Analysis of your competition in the organic results.
Analysis of your site’s link profile
The analysis of your site’s link profile includes complete review and assessment of the links and domains with links to your site. It consists of series of processes that are performed with the help of a software as well as manually by our specialists.
The main purpose of the analysis is to check the domains authority, their quality and relevancy. It’s really important to mention that Serpact pays huge attention to the quality of the links and their semantic relevancy not to their quantity. Last but not least, for us is important the authority of the domain from which your website gets a link and also its link profile.
- In the process of analysis we will pay attention to several factors that determine the quality of the links in your website’s profile which are:
• The ratio between the number of links and domains
• IP addresses of the domains in the link profile
• Types of inbound links
• Dofollow & Nofollow links
• Analysis of anchor texts
• Semantics, relevancy and links
• Geographical link arrangement
• Links growth rate
• Lost links
• Broken links
• Toxic links
• Dates of appearance and disappearance of links
• Freshness of the links
• Tendency of correspondence between appearing and disappearing links
• Мany others
- As a result from our job, you will get a detailed report that will show the analysis of your website’s results manually and individually. In addition to this you will receive an explanation of every term we have used in the process of the analysis.In your future work with Serpact you will get a link creation strategy which is in most cases related to your content strategy and work on the informational architecture of your website.