Why is a Content Marketing Strategy necessary?
Because content marketing strategy is the exact thing that can help us clearly define the online situations your business is in:
Content features that could be used to target your audience.
The right formats expected by this audience (or Google, respectively)
How your business website’s. informational architecture should be structured.
There are three main reasons why companies use online content marketing:
What is a content marketing strategy?
Or your marketing plan for development
Content on the web today is everything!
Content marketing is a strategic marketing approach that focuses on the creation and distribution of valuable, relevant and consistently published content. It helps in attracting and retaining a clearly defined audience and generating sales realizations, subscriptions, requests and other.
In short, the content marketing strategy is part of your marketing plan and development, which covers the management of almost any online publication you create and distribute – text, audio, visual, interactive, and more.
You may have heard how important it is to create content, but without having a well-planned goal, it loses its meaning. When we at Serpact develop a content strategy, there are a few key things we always keep in mind.
Let’s take a look at some of them:
We thoroughly research the niche keywords and phrases – from focused keywords to such with interconnected meanings and more basic phrases.
Who is our content designed for, and who is our audience?
The audience’s problems that we are going to solve with the help of this content
What will make the content unique?
What formats we are going to use?
Where will the content be published in the overall structure of the website?
The channels where it will be promoted?
How will the results be measured?
Content is the present and the future of marketing
Unlike most companies, those with well-established content marketing strategies are recognizable and highly appreciated by their audience. Why? Because a quality strategy makes your audience remember you and return to your website pages, creating a sense of loyalty.
Many companies today produce content in different forms – on the pages of their sites, through emails, and through social networks. But the difference between them and those with a well-built strategy that includes relevant, useful and quality content lies mainly in the better conversion rate, better-established brand name and their customers’ loyalty.
What documents does your content marketing plan contain?
Searching and analyzing keywords – creating a semantic entity.
- We’ll look at the keywords you are currently ranking for if you already have a website.
- We will generate new words based on a detailed search of your niche online.
- We will match these words with your services and products.
- We will do a special semantic analysis of the keywords, and we will complement the main focus words with related words, more generic phrases, essentials, entities, co-occurrence phrases and co-citations.
- We will group the words according to specific classifiers – color, volume, shape, dimensions, seasonality, periodicity and many others.
Keyword Mapping & Content Plan Document
Based on the created keyword document, we will build an informational architecture for your website and link the semantic entity and its sub-nucleuses to the most accurate pages, or we will give advice about the creation of such pages.
We will offer the best formats and explain everything in details:
- When, by what frequency and by whom will the content should be created.
- What titles, descriptions, action calls, main topics, and subtopics accompanied by keywords it should include.
- Promotion channels
- Audience segments
- At what part of the client’s path on your page the content is placed.
- What kind of a set goal meets.
- What are the metrics of every piece of content.
Content Marketing Strategy document
A document that gives a clear idea of the online business situation in which your company is:
- Who our ideal buyer persona is.
- What are the characteristics of the brand and how they will be implemented in the created content. What the client/customer’s path journey map will be.
- What problems your audience has. What goals will be set
- What are the most suitable content formats for their implementation (the so-called content matrix creation).
- What content your competition has.
- What keywords it targets.
- How it optimizes its content.
- What informational architecture it has created.
- How it draws links and what types of links.
- How it imposes its brand.
- What channels it uses to promote it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Because content marketing helps you to easily and effectively reach potential customers and ideal clients for your products or services. Content creation based on a strategy resonates with your clients better and meets search engine requirements for content and relevance.
We take an individual approach to each content strategy we develop. There is no one-size-fits-all formula. For a content strategy to be successful and effective practical experience is required.
Yes, that’s possible, yet the content needs to be verified by one of our semantic SEO experts before being published. This process ensures full optimization and maximum relevancy of the content.
Typically, the first results become clearly visible a few months after implementation. It’s hard to say exactly how long it will take because the results are entirely dependent on the search engine’s algorithms and its quality and relevance assessment models.
The best indicator of stable progress is website pages’ increased visibility and improved rankings for particular keywords and phrases. Another indicator is when the readers respond well to the content because it meets their needs and answers their questions, thus increasing your website’s micro and macro conversions.
We will send you the strategy with recommendations on the content of your site and present it to you in an online meeting. Then we are available upon request to discuss future work together as part of monthly SEO services.