WEB Excellence Awards are among the most significant and recognizable awards in the digital marketing world in recent years.
The WE-Awards or Web Excellence Awards emphasize honoring, recognizing, and rewarding innovation and creativity, by providing a benchmark standard of excellence for evaluating all types of media and channels on the web.
They aim to set a high standard for creative, technical, and visionary projects and websites.
We’re incredibly pleased to share with you that we’re adding another WE-Awards statuette to our shelf, thanks to our great work with ScalaHosting!
The project that the jury rated so highly and won the WEB Excellence Awards in the Advertising & Marketing | Copy or Writing SEO category was based on a comprehensive approach in a highly competitive niche, that has led the hosting company to over 140% in revenue growth.
About the Project: A COMPLEX APPROACH IN A HIGHLY COMPETITIVE NICHE 140 % REVENUE GROWTH (last month according to the previous year)
- Not enough web traffic and conversions
- Not enough online brand visibility and recognition.
To reach maximum visibility and the best possible conversion rate in a highly competitive niche.
- Technical SEO – internal links
- Technical SEO – Server .log files
- Redesign & Page Speed Optimization
Other important measures taken
- We have resolved a significant DNS issue – 4 websites shared the same DNS address!
- Fixed about 150 000 dynamically generated internal links with the same anchor
- We fixed the whole Schema.org mark-up, debugging it type by type.
- 1257 Duplicate Titles
- 12 152 Broken Internal Links
- About 200 pages with similar pages were removed and redirected.
- Current Content Analysis
- Keywords Analysis & Clusterization
- Landing pages mapping
More on the content strategy
- About 200 meta titles and descriptions have been rewritten for better CTR.
- About 400 pages have been enriched for more time spent on them.
- The speed of all pages has been improved from 45/100 to 99/100 for best UX.
- CTR went from 1,57% to 5.32%
- The bounce rate went down from 75% to 44,72%
- Time spent on pages is now about 11 mins.
Content Promotion Strategy
- Planning top priority pages
- Outreaching techy bloggers and vloggers
- Using social media power
- Affiliate programа
After seeing some of the projects, we are delighted to share that the steps we went through with the fantastic team of Scalahosting, resulted in an impressive 140% return!
These are the results of a really well-planned and even better-executed strategy! Knowing where our goals are, we know how to take the steps to get there.
ScalaHosting is a leader in web hosting technology, offering its users a multitude of VPS options and hosting solutions with multiple management and scalability options. They started their company in 2007, and this is the first WE-Awards award for them.
On behalf of the entire Serpact team – Thank you to Team ScalaHosting for their trust and dedication! Thank you also to Team Serpact for their expertise and the attention to detail to deliver thеse great project results!