We are very excited to share that we have won another outstanding award from the Vega Awards. We are happy to have been awarded a statuette in the Complex Semantic SEO approach category and to have been awarded Best SEM Campaign 2022.
We won this award together with the project of our client Scala Hosting. We have put a tremendous amount of time, expertise, effort, and last but not least, the faith that we could deliver outstanding results and help the company excel. An award like that and from the Vega Awards means a lot to us.
We worked on the project to improve:
- website performance and structure
- content quality
- the value of the information provided to users
- website organic traffic and to attract as many customers as possible in one of the most competitive niches in web hosting.
What were our analysis and strategy?
- We did an analysis of competitors.
- We did keyword research – in this step, we aligned already ranked keywords with new target phrases.
- We did keyword mapping.
- We created a blog calendar to follow.
- We performed a technical audit.
- We fixed broken internal links.
- We analyzed UX and User Behavior.
- We developed a Content Promotion Strategy.
Among the winners in the Digital Marketing category are:
- Gravity Global with the award Profit Hunter: A Force with Nature
- Agency FIFTY3 with the award Home Is Where The Beat Drops
- Duncan Channon with two SweetBEATS awards in the Social Campaign and Contests & Promotions subcategories
Moreover, this year, we also won a second award with Scala Hosting’s project, this time in the Complex approach in a highly competitive niche category. We remind you that in 2021 we were also awarded by the Vega Awards for our joint project with DSK Bank in the SEM Campaign category.
The Vega Awards
The Vega Awards are international awards that aim to give visibility to the most talented professionals worldwide. They single out the outstanding creative minds who create digital content.
Each participant can stand out for their innovation, ingenuity, and professionalism. We’re proud to have the chance and honor of being ranked among the best in the world.
Of course, our successes would not have been possible without the great team we have. Each of our colleagues stands out with their expertise, commitment to their work and desire to help the business grow.
And last but not least, we thank Scala Hosting for trusting us and allowing us to put all our knowledge and skills to help them become market leaders.